Re: [amibroker] Re: Indicator window not reloading when selecting a new symbol

Try this:

MA1periods=50;

MA2periods=100;

MA3periods=200;

if(Name()=="MSFT")

{

MA1periods=10;

MA2periods=21;

MA3periods=50;

}

else

if(Name()=="INTC")

{

mA1periods = 16;

mA2periods = 12;

mA3periods = 13;

}

Plot(C,"close",colorBlack,styleCandle);

Plot(MA(C,MA1periods),"ma1",colorWhite,styleLine);

Plot(MA(C,MA2periods),"ma2",colorBlue,styleLine);

Plot(MA(C,MA3periods),"ma3",colorRed,styleLine);