Re: [amibroker] Indicator window not reloading when selecting a new symbol

try this..

if(Name()=="IBM")
    {
      SA1  = 20;
      SA2  = 9;
      SA3  = 11;
      N = 19;
    }
else
    {
      SA1  = 10;
      SA2  = 10;
      SA3  = 10;
      N = 10;
    }

if(Name()=="INTC")
    {
      SA1  = 16;
      SA2  = 12;
      SA3  = 13;
      N = 3;
    }

Wilson

On 8/4/05, angus_83210 <rduncan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a way to make Amibroker reload the indicator window each
time I change symbols.  I like to use different Parameters for
differnt stocks.  When I change stocks, it keeps my old param.  Here
is what I am doing:

if(Name()=="IBM")
    {
      SA1  = 20;
      SA2  = 9;
      SA3  = 11;
      N = 19;
    }
if(Name()=="INTC")
    {
      SA1  = 16;
      SA2  = 12;
      SA3  = 13;
      N = 3;
    }

If I have "IBM" up and add my indicator, it is correct.  When I
select "INTC" it still using "IBM"'s param.  It also uses "IBM"'s
param when I do a scan.  Does anyone know a work around for this bug?

Thank

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS