RE: [amibroker] AmiQuote sort feature

you could load the tls into a spreadsheet and sort it there and then export it back to the tls file.  If you've ever worked with XL macros you could even make it "self running".

Also there are several text editors out there that can do the same thing - Textpad being one of them.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 8:03 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AmiQuote sort feature

AmiQuote:
I have a list of my favourite stocks that I saved into 'MyStocks.tls',
everytime I add and delete this list I always use my windows explorer
to open the tls file and sort the list manually (I like to have this
list sorted alphabeticaly), I tried to find this sort feature from
AmiQuote but I couldn't find it, it would be nice if this 'sort'
feature is included in AmiQuote.

Any comment on this Tomasz?

Thanks,
Gary

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS