RE : [amibroker] IB Will not backfill Today

Today is not a good day at IB. They had outages problems with one of their data supplier and went with a backup. It should work properly tomorrow.

Hugo

-----Message d'origine-----
De : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de me_rayme
Envoyé : 3 août 2005 13:20
À : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [amibroker] IB Will not backfill Today

Worked great yesterday on YM,ES, NQ and ER2 and on the currency
futures.

Today had to flush cash as IB displayed dissappeared.

Now it ONLY updates charts  when computer on and when IB connects to
AB.

Have tried many different setups and rebooted everything seversal
times. Get many bongs and says TWS timed out and says only one
backfill at a time.

What is wrong. This has never happened in 4 months I have been on.
Made No changes recently except I tried to get Forex currencies with
idealpro and this would not work. Using ideal got some of the
currencies but no backfill.

Ray

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS