RE: [amibroker] Re: help with automatic analysis

Rick,

AB is VERY flexible.  It is very robust and layered like an onion.  When you run into an issue, you peal back a layer and go deeper to solve it.  That’s what I love about it.

With other charting/analysis tools, there are few or no layers.  What you see is what you get.   If it doesn’t meet your needs, you just live with it or find something else.   I’ve done that several times.   It’s very frustrating.

AB’s robustness makes it a bit more complex to learn.   Keep plugging.  It will become clear pretty quickly.   J

Best regards,

Dan.