[amibroker] Re: Metastock PREV

Hello Dave

I have the same problem.

Could you show the AFL code that you change from  "setup:=If(C > PREV,
C,PREV);" in MS code?

For me,the "Valuewhen" can use only when the "Prev" is NOT in the
condition but if the "Prev" is in the condition, the "Valuewhen" can't
be used to replace the "Prev" .I think that loop wil help but I can't
code it.

Tomasz ,could you help us?

Best Regards

> Hello,
>
> Initial delay when posting is caused by the fact that new members'
posts
> are moderated. This is needed because every day we have at least 5
spammers
> joining and trying to spam the list. This procedure allows to keep
list spam-free.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

excellent
> > program.
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Dave

On Behalf
> > Of Tomasz Janeczko
> > Sent: Tuesday, 2 August 2005 10:33 PM
> > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [amibroker] Metastock PREV
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > This one is an example how presence of PREV thingy makes people to
write
> > inefficient codes (PREV is extremely slow).
> >
> > Statement like this even in Metastock could be written without
PREV.