From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:30 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] New Quotes Plus (QP2.DLL) plugin version 1.5.1

Hello,

The list is here: http://www.amibroker.com/guide/x_files.html

However I tested it again and I am getting 28597 tickers with all options
selected (stocks, mutual funds, futures)
with completely new database
so it is the same number as you are getting cleanup+retrieve procedure.

(You should however have this ID** indexes added after doing 'retrieve').

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com