From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of troll
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:37 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Slow Backfill Puzzle

Just finished putting together new machine - AMD Athlon 64 3500 based
with lots of memory and tested fine but slow to backfill and kind of
grinds through optimizations that were faster on old machine.

Pretty sure machine's okay but likely some sort of data issue  ??
I've checked to make sure all the d/b settings in ami are okay ..

Only hint I've had is that very first set of optimizations were very
quick and slowed to a crawl after 1st time Amibroker ran .

Just curious if anyone's had similar types of issues ..

thanks & regards  ..

Dean H.

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS