Re: [amibroker] Re: To Tomasz - Request for feature

Orig Night
I think it all comes down to how you use a computer and what you are
doing when searching for a stock. I just find it easier as a general
rule to use the workspace for the way I manage it.
eg using keystrokes instead of mouse to open/close the lists in workspcae.

--
Cheers
Graham

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>