Re: [amibroker] New Quotes Plus (QP2.DLL) plugin version 1.5.0

Tomasz,

I was using GroupID(0) in my charting program to distinguish stocks from
other groups.

The group numbers were changed confusing my program.

The reason why some stock were displaying correctly is that they are not
included in group 2, (which was mutual fundes before) and I was plotting as
line charts.

So the net of it is that my immediate issue is cleared, but QP has some more
cleanup to do. Examples:
CAT      listed as "Index"

Still many symbols without any data.

All back to normal now.