[amibroker] no symbol showing

Hello,
  In message below, you said to go to view->intraday->one minute. So
I tried to do that, but every option was greyed out. I suspect that
this is because my ESU5-GLOBEX-FUT is no longer showing in the box
labeled "symbols" under "Workspace" which I explained in the rest of
my previous message. I'm not sure why the symbol I typed in
disappeared, but it did. If I tab over to "layouts" or "layers"
or "charts" there are lists of things to click on, but
under "symbols" the entire box is blank. I'm not sure why, but I'm
guessing that this is the first problem I need to solve. Please
explain what to do. Thanks, Taz

> Hello,
>
> "I got an error message something about not enough bars or data or
something"

> This is not really an error message but information that you should
> read carefully. It says: Not enough data available, to plot any
chart at least 3 data bars are need but there are only x bars in
> ESU5-GLOBEX-FUT".
>
> This is important to read what is written on the screen.
> It clearly says that you need at least 3 data bars.
> For example if your viewing interval is set to DAILY, you need at
least THREE DAYS OF DATA.

> So if you just added symbol you may not have 3 days yet.
>
> What should you do?
>
> All you need to do is to switch to some intraday
> viewing interval View->Intraday->1 minute (or 1-tick if you are
using Professional version)
> so 3 minutes worth of data is enough to show a chart.
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

TWS,
> > so I added it, and nothing changed. Thinking that I had to close
and
> > reopen Amibroker for the changes to take effect, I closed and
> > reopened, Amibroker, and to my surprise, the area under "Symbols"
> > in "the box "Workspace" is not completely blank.
> >
> > Questions:
> >
> > 1) Nothing at all under "symbols" when I reopened Amibroker. No
> > place to re-enter the ESU5-GLOBEX-FUT. What do I do now? How do
I re-
> > enter the symbol? Why did this whole window go completely blank?
> >
> > 2) Was I correct in assuming that I needed the ESU5 showing on
TWS

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> After creating new database with IB plugin just select
> >>
> >> Symbol->New
> >>
> >> And enter (for example):
> >>
> >> ESM5-GLOBEX-FUT
> >>
> >> Then go to Workspace, Symbols, and select this symbol from the
list
> >> and chart will be displayed automatically.
> >>
> >> Similar procedure for eSignal plugin is shown in the video:
> >> http://www.amibroker.com/video/esignal.html
> >>
> >> (IB setup is similar except data source is different)
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Tomasz Janeczko
> >> amibroker.com

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>