[amibroker] Re: Forex on IB

This is what I have. All my other futures backfill great each day.

AmiBroker Auto-Trading interface for Interactive Brokers 1.0.7 Beta
Read Me
June 16, 2005 14:19

I believe this is what I have, just downloaded it again.

No Backfill on any of the following. But at the top of IDEAL on CAD
and EUR shows the price 0.8262 and 1.2212 shows.

Put in IB EUR IDEALPRO and it is blank, Maybe my account is not set
up for it as it is an IRA.

EUR            IDEALPRO     USD/EUR Cash EUR.USD

Thanks for your help Tommaz.

Ray

FOREX
CAD.USD-IDEAL-CASH
CAD.USD-IDEALPRO-CASH
EUR.USD-IDEAL-CASH
EUR.USD-IDEALPRO-CASH
GBP.USD-IDEAL-CASH
GBP.USD-IDEALPRO-CASH

> Hello,
>
> Use IDEALPRO, as only this forex exchange provides backfill on IB
for forex symbols.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com