[amibroker] Re: To Tomasz - Request for feature

Thanks Dan - yes, I can see that would work.  I'll certainly give that method a try, although that is basically the same as right-clicking the watchlist, then "Add selected symbol" but using keyboard shortcuts

But, I still think the whole point of having a 'Favourites' list is that one can add a stock very quickly.  And it certainly CAN be done quickly as Graham pointed out, as long as the code is already displayed in the workspace, eg in a Watchlist.  It just seemed a little inconsistent that one can REMOVE a stock from the watchlist so easily, but not ADD one the same way if it's not already in the workspace.

I'll await TJ's reply to see if he has any plans to rectify this minor anomaly.  However, we're really talking fine tuning here - the program is fantastic already, so we're down to the nit-picking stages of improvements - that says a lot about how good the program is :)

Regards,  NightStalker

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dan Clark" <dan_public@xxxx> wrote:
> Nightstalker,
>

> I don't use Favorites; I use another Watchlist.   When working with a symbol
> that I want to add to a Watchlist, I click a key combination that adds it to
> the Watchlist.   It's very fast.

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>