[amibroker] setting up Ami with IB

I followed the instructions in the link:
http://www.amibroker.com/ib.html

Everything seemed to be going OK until I got to the part
entitled "Symbology". The instructions gave a lengthy description of
stuff I have can't understand at all. How is this important? I just
want to trade the emini futures, and I still can't figure out how to
get Amibroker to show me a chart of, well, anything. It would have
been really helpful if the instructions had given some explanation of
why the discussion of "Symbology" mattered. Sorry, folks, but I'm
completely lost. I followed the instructions down to the part where
you run Amibroker, choose File-> New database, and then fill in the
appropriate boxes. My Amibroker has "CONN" in a green box at the
bottom right corner, which I gather means that it's connected to my
TWS. But I can't figure out what to do next. How to I get Amibroker to
show me a chart of the S&P eminis (ES) or the Nasdaq eminis (NQ)? What
do I do next? Thanks. Taz

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM