Re: [amibroker] Re: multiple optimisation

Fred

Sorry I didn't understood how I can "automatically" run a several inidividual optimisation on a sample of stocks with IO. I undertand that IO provide a report at the end of the optiomization, but how can I retrieve the value of the variable optimized for each stock ?
Can you provide a simple sample ?
Thanks

Bernard

Fred a écrit :
This is doable in IO using the method I described earlier ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bernard Bourée <bernard@xxxx> wrote:

--
Bernard Bourée
bernard@xxxxxxxxxx