[amibroker] standard tool bar 'back' and 'forward' (Tomasz)

TJ,

I've always thought this the neatest little tool.  The only problem I
have with it, is that it comes up "unloaded" when one opens AB
(except for the stock displayed, and maybe one other).

Rather than typing 25 or 30 symbols, one-by-one, to "load" into the
"back-forward" memory in my own order of preference, would it be
possible to create a text file that could be auto loaded into that
memory space every time I opened AB?

In lieu of that, perhaps you could give us the option to load a
particular watch list group of symbols in that memory?  The drawback
(for me) with that second option, is that the symbols would then be
in alpha or numerical order, where now, although it is a tedious
manual setup, I get the symbol ordering that I want, rather than the
default.

For those who want really long lists loaded up there, you might even
consider a 'back to the beginning' and a 'forward to the end button'.
However, I would be very happy with just the ability to load my own
preset list in the order of my preference.  I can do that now, but as
I say, it's manual and rather tedious.  If you can conjure up such an
option without too much trouble, it would be very nice.

This appears to be the only place in AB that I can browse through a
group of symbols listed in the order that I want, rather than listed
by the default alpha or numerical order.

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM