From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Nick Bilak
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 5:46 AM
To: Tom Gibbs
Subject: Re: [amibroker] kelter channel

Tom,

27.07.2005, 4:09:29 you wrote:

TG> John Carter conducted a web seminarat IB recently where he
TG> described a system using Bollinger Bands and KelterChannels, with
TG> the Momentum Oscillator as the long-short direction signal.

TG> I searched the on-line Reference forboth the Kelter Channel
TG> and the Momentum Oscillator, but neither was listed. Arethe codes
TG> for either of these available in AFL code?

Keltner and Bollinger already are there in AB and momentum oscillator
is here:

Plot( Close*100/Ref(Close,-Param( "Period", 10, 1, 200, 1
)),_DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor("Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style"));

--
WBR,
 Nick                          mailto:beluck@xxxxxxxxx

24 Hours. Commission-Free.