Re: [amibroker] focus pocus; running a feature request up the user base flag pole

TJ,

I did say

> > selected list (set via def pref, workspace highlight or other).

Meaning you could for example:-
a) define your preferred default list via preferences.
b) highlight required section of symbol tree via workspace (and then close
workspace).
c) have a list selction tool in toolbar - just like symbol selection tool.

AB already displays currently selecetd section of symbol tree in status
line.

Many users want screen real estate maximised for chart display . It's a case
of being able to navigate quickly thru a user selected list of charts with
minimum key/mouse clicks.

John