[amibroker] OT: Copy To Floppy

I usually rely on my son to assist me in matters like this. However, right now he is very busy with our new second grandchild.   Wish our second grandchild a lot of luck, because our first grandchild is a very tough act to follow.

I want to copy a custom indicator to a Floppy. While viewing the Formula Editor, I clicked on File>Open, and then I rightclicked on the custom indicator that I wish to copy to a floppy, and I chose SEND TO  3 AND 1/2 floppy A.

It gave me the a window that said that THE TARGET CAN NOT HANDLE THIS TYPE OF DOCUMENT.

I would appreciate receving instructions on how to copy custom indicators to Floppy Discs.   Ron D

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS