Re: [amibroker] Re: TimeFrameGet

you can always set the code to find which bar it is
your example
WhichBar = valuewhen( timenum()==110000, barindex() );//assumes start at 10am

sometimes you may not get a bar at exactly the right time, so the
alternative would be
WhichBar = valuewhen( Cross( timenum(),110000, barindex() );
you may need to adjust the time value depending if you have the bar
times set to show the beginning or end time of the bar.

sop now if you want to find the value of an array at that time, you
can either use the valuwhen, and replace the barindex() with your
array, eg Close, or you can use Valuewhen( barindex()==whichbar, C);

Hope this helps a bit.

--
Cheers
Graham