[amibroker] AMI & CSI Data

CSI Data has a box to check for automatic distribution of "AMI Broker
stock data" but I am having trouble getting the data to mesh for
FUTURES.  Is there someone using CSI data and AMI who can tell me how
to set the database so CSI will distribute to it properly?  I keep
getting error messages about "wrong database" and CSI stops.

It is my understanding that AMIBroker does not read CSI and I must
export ASCII data.  Any help for merging CSI and AMI for FUTURES would
be greatly appreciated.

Bill

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM