From: Joe Landry
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] focus pocus; running a feature request up the user base flag pole

Yugi - I like the request on Windows focus, although I had not perceived this as an impact on what I do.
Mine behaves like you described - exiting to eProfile for example takes the focus off of the selected ticker.
I support this enhancement but it's lower on my list than quite a few others.

I've learned one new thing already today - the use of F4!
.
Thanks
JOE

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS