[amibroker] Re: IB plugin and TWS 848 multiple-day backfill- >>AB Freezing

No firewall here.
I think it is the number of bars requested and what the TWS wants to
send. Will reduce bars to 2 days and see tomorrow. Freezing onlyh in
scan mode.

And ofcourse will await revised plug in that you say is in the workd

nand

> Hello,
>
> You are correct when we are considering other plugins - (eSignal,
myTrack, IQFeed).
> IB however since their TWS version 848 seems to deliver more than
requested
> (old plugin requests just 24 hours and... gets 5 days).
> Older TWS versions worked differently (i.e. returned amount
requested).

> But this is all using old API. With new API and new TWS there are
new functions and once new plugin
> will be released it will use new function and things should get
back to normal.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

7/22/2005

> >> Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
> >>
> >> To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
> >> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> >>
> >> For other support material please check also:
> >> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
> >>

> >> Yahoo! Groups Links

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links