Re: [amibroker] IB plugin and TWS 848 multiple-day backfill

Dear TJ,

> 1. In my tests I am getting longer backfills for STOCKS (which have
shorter trading hours)
>    and shorter for FUTURES (which are trading almost 24 hours a day)
>    Stocks are backfilled upto 5 days back, GLOBEX futures ~2days.

IB has data available for futures backfill up to five days: I have been able
to do it with QT and the latest TWS 849 beta.

Has the limited backfill with AB and IB plugin something to do with the
current plugin's backfill settings (86400 seconds)?

alberto

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM