Re: [amibroker] Same Day Trading

These are some quick off the top of head examples that may help you
seek your own solution.

You would have to set a single condition for the buy signal, and then
apply the second confirmation signal to hold that trade in the sell
condition, as a negative of the condition true.
Buy = condition1;
Sell = SellConditions or HoldCondition==0;

The HoldCondition would include that the buy was made on the smae day
eg
HoldCondition = ConditionsRequiredToHold and valuewhen(buy,datenum())==now(3);

You also want ot include a volume in your sell statemant

SumVolume = sum(v,barssince(datenum()!=ref(datenum(),-1)+1) ;
VolumeCondition = valuewhen( Cross(timenum(),160000),SumVolume) <
Valuewhen( cross(timenum(),113000), sumvolume) *1.3;

Sell no becomes something like

Sell = SellConditions or HoldCondition==0 or HoldCondition;

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.