[amibroker] How to get a few figures during backtesting?

I am trying to write a simple test to Long a position and would like to get the following figures:

The system will enter a long position if today trades higher than previous day. Profit target is entry price + $2.50. Stop is previous low. If the price does not hit the stop or exit in 5 days, I will close the trade at Close. I have the following codes:

BuyPrice = ref(H,-1);
SellPrice = ref(L,-1);
Buy = H>ref(H,-1);
Sell = ref(L,-1)>L;

How to pinpoint the target price of the entry date after a few days? It seems like a static figure. Shall I use Target_profit=buyprice+2.5?

How to exit a trade if the price does not hit the stop or target in 5 days?

How to pinpoint the no. of days after an entry? Using Barssince?

Thanks.

Clement

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS