[amibroker] Re: Pause

I dont know why I have so many problems.. Maybe because im new in
this community..

I was unable to find anything about pausing optimization process.
Please point me to this article if its not so hard for you..

One thing I want to add, is the WikiPedia article on AFL debug saved
this Group from being bombed by me with thousands questions and im
curious if something new will be posted in near future?

thanks for patience Dingo

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> why are you having so much trouble with the way Amibroker has been
> developed?  There are a lot of people that have been using the
product for
> years that aren't having the problems that you seem to be having.
>
> Changes to the program are made by TJ when a large number of
people request
> something that does benefit to the whole community. You need to
spend some
> time reading the help files and working with AB as it exists now
before
> requesting a lot of changes.
>
> Perhaps it is you that needs add a pause button...

>   _____
>

> Tomasz, please add pause button when running optimization.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM