RE: [amibroker] 'Title' ..

You just use the same thing you are plotting.
If you're plotting something like EMA(C,25) I store it in a variable
before plotting and can use it both places.

myEMA = EMA(C,25);
Plot(myEMA...
_N(Title = "my title" + encodeColor(colored) + "EMA: " +
NumToStr(myEMA,1.3)...
--
Terry

| > |
| > | It is described in the Graph Styles section of AB docs. In the
| help,
| > | click
| > | on Search tab, enter "title", click List Topics.
| > |
| > | A simple example would be:
| > |
| > | Title = "text goes in quotes" + YourVariable + "more text" +
| NumToStr(
| > | Another Variable, 1.2 );
| > |
| > | Using NumToStr (or WriteVal ) allows you to define number of
| decimal
| > | places
| > | to display. Also see EncodeColor() function in the help for how to
| > | color
| > | your title the way you want it.
| > |
| > | Steve
| > |
| > |
| > |
| and

| > | was
| reference
| > | screw

| only.

| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor -------------------
| -~--
| > | >
| > | Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade
| > | 24 Hours. Commission-Free.
| > | http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
| > | ------------------------------------------------------------------
| --~-

| > |
| > | Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
| > |
| > | To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
| > | SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
| > |
| > | For other support material please check also:
| > | http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
| > |
| > |
| > | Yahoo! Groups Links