Re: [amibroker] 'Title' ..

If yu use the Plot statement instead of Graph you can get the values
of the plots automatically. Although if you use the graph properly
same is possible as well I believe. Graph is old method replaced by
Plot a long time ago, but maintained because earlier AFL uses it and
saves trouble of rewriting them.

try this with and without the title line

xyz = LinRegSlope(C,13) + 100 * ( EMA( EMA( C - Ref( C, -1 ) ,34 )
,21) / EMA( EMA( abs( C - Ref( C, -1) ),34 ), 21 ) )+100 * ( EMA( EMA(
C - (0.5 * ( HHV(H,13) + LLV(L,13))),21),3) / (0.5 * EMA( EMA(
HHV(H,13) - LLV(L,13),21),3 ) ) );

Plot( xyz,_DEFAULT_NAME()+ " xyz", colorBlue, styleLine);

_N( Title =  " {{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} "+_DEFAULT_NAME() +"
{{VALUES}}" );

--
Cheers
Graham