From: Tony Lei
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Linear Regression Channel

HI all,
Is there a way to automaticallly tell AB to plot the linear regression channel based on the period amount?  For example, I have a 23 period linear regression and would like the charts to be from the last 24th bar until the current bar + 1.  In other words, this is like doing a zoom range in each chart but automated. I have provided a screenshot of what it should look like.

thanks

tony
qitrader

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS