[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to print the industry ID along with the backtest results?

Thanks for your suggestion. But, I probably need  one more help.
I used the following code (part of a larger code) so that industryID
is printed along with the back test results.

 for( trade = bo.GetFirstTrade(); trade; trade = bo.GetNextTrade() )
   {    StockSymbol = trade.symbol;
        AB = CreateObject("Broker.Application");
        stk = AB.Stocks(StockSymbol);
        txt = stk.IndustryID(1) ;
        trade.AddCustomMetric("ID",txt);
  }

But, AB failed with the following message.
Error 19.
COM method/function 'IndustryID' call failed.

If I remove (1) and use  txt = stk.IndustryID instead, then it seem to
work fine, but what is printed is numbers which is of no use to me.

Thanks agin.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM