[amibroker] TimeFrameSet - 10 min to houly won´t work

Hi,

IŽam trying to get the close value of a 10min bar and then
the close value from the same time of the 1 hour bar.

The exploration result shows very, very strange things,
what is wrong with this?

I loaded EURUSD 1min data from the Forex Provider forexsite.ru)
from 01.07.2005 - 13.07.2005.

--- Cut Code here ----
// Show the values from 16:30
Filter=TimeNum()==163000 AND DateNum()==1050713;

// Set the timeframe to 10 min
TimeFrameSet( 10*in1Minute );
AddColumn(C,"10min Close @16:30",1.4);
TimeFrameRestore();

TimeFrameSet( inHourly) ;
AddColumn(C,"Hourly Close @16:30 ",1.4);
AddColumn(TimeFrameExpand( C, inHourly ),"Hourly with TimeFrameExpand
@16:30",1.4);
AddColumn(TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", inHourly),"TimeFrameGetPrice
@16:30",1.4);
TimeFrameRestore();
--- Cut ----

-- Exploration Result 10 min --

Ticker : EURUSD
Date/Time: 13.07.2005 16:30:00
10min Close @16:30: 1.2098 <<<< is OK
Hourly Close @16:30: 1.2105 <<<	it seems that it is the Close of
12.07.2005 @ 03:00 ???
Hourly with TimeFrameExpand @16:30: 1.2121<<< seems to be the Close of
13.07.2005 @ 15:00
TimeFrameGetPrice @16:30: 1.2148<<< seems to be the Close of
12.07.2005 @ 05:00
-- Exploration Result --

Hope you can help me, I am working at this problem for a long time :-(

so long
farhy

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM