[amibroker] Using two data sources in AB

Hi,

Within the next day or so, I will get a free two week trial of QP3.   I’m evaluating QP3 versus Telechart 2005 (my current AB data feed).   My question is, how do I set up AmiBroker so that I can evaluate QP3 and Telechart side by side?

I believe that someone recently said that you need to set up two instances of AmiBroker to use two different data feeds.   Is this correct?   Any better way?

Thanks and regards,

Dan.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS