[amibroker] Multiple windows open

Was looking for the following in the “help” section could not find so thought that I was looking in the wrong place

What I would like to be able to do

Is open up multiple windows for a stock

Running E-signal so have RT data coming in,  I would like to have a 1min / 5min/ 10min charts all up at the same time.

Also is it possible to have more than one stock chart up on the screen showing RT data?  If so how is that done

Thank you

Mark

www.aajonahfish.com/astronomyhaven.htm

N 27° 52' 20"