[amibroker] Re: Still Having Problems with Buy/Sell Arrows

Me too ... but now I no longer have a need to write any AFL to
accomplish that ... I run a .vbs with a click and like magic they're
there on either the price chart, the equity curve or both ...

As far as AB's way to get there I can get double or nothing arrows
automatically ... anything else requires fiddling ... I hate fiddling.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> I guess I was just advising on how I do systems, as I always plot it
> as I develop it anyway to visually check what is happening.
>
> On 7/18/05, Fred <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> > Because then that extra AFL needs to be written into every system.
> >
> > This is a generic solution that can be employed by a single click
> > with any system and is permanently shown and/or revised for any
and
> > all backtests.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > why not create a chart complete with your trade conditions and
use
> > > plotshapes to show buy/sell etc. Much simpler and is permanently
> > shown

> > use

> > <mariani@xxxx>
> > it.