Re: [amibroker] Multi-panes on 1 sheet ..

Open a chart.  Typically it is a window with just the price showing.  Now open the Workspace tab called Charts.  Find the indicator you are interested in in the list.  Right-click on the indicator name and choose Insert.  The indicator will show in a new pane below the price.  Repeat as desired.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:01 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Multi-panes on 1 sheet ..

Can somebody help me here please ..

I was unable to find any reference to this in the Help files but I
could have missed it. I downloaded the latest Amibroker on a trial basis.

I want one sheet with 4 Panes showing different indicators. I have a
very small universe of stocks that I monitor and rather than scan or
write an exploration have the indicators I am interested in all on one
sheet.

Possible ?? If so can somebody please show how to.

Many thanks .. Unes

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS