RE: [amibroker] Re: Some Math Help Please

I use OneNote and find it to be an excellent product for this purpose.    IMO, it’s the single best product available for capturing, saving, organizing unstructured data (databases are more appropriate for structured data).  That said…

You should realize where Microsoft’s head is at on this product.   I’ve given them some feedback about their product on the OneNote forum.   I was NOT pleased with their responses.

They continue to position it as a multi-media capture tool for Tablet PCs.   So, while I would like to see improved tools for capturing, managing, presenting semi-structured text data, they continue the push the “richer customer experience” BS.   I’m afraid you will see better ways of imbedding IPOD songs in your notes before they improve their search engine.  You’ll see improved writing conversion before you see better ansii text annotation.   You’ll see more media content before you’ll see better outlining features.

Unfortunately, they are so focused on Tablet PCs that they can’t see past the ends of their noses to realize that this truly unique product (unlike all of the other “me to” products) can meet the needs of a massive number of non-tablet users.   L

Regards,

Dan.