[amibroker] Re: Script and Stockconsultant website

Title: [amibroker] Re: Script and Stockconsultant website

Tom,

Yes the practice was called datelining and system results like the one attached ( most of which is out of sample ) were not very difficult to develop and/or trade.

The reason they are no longer viable is due to the fact that there were too many people trading these kinds of things which brought new fund rules i.e. banning, erfs, fair valuing and finally Elliott Spitzer to attack the super greedy who werent content to trade money machines like this between the opening and closing bell or were paying off the timing police to look the other way.

<<...>>

Hi Tony,

I have used the Fast Track program for many years but no longer use it.  I was trading mutual funds daily and when they had the big deal about day trading the funds they cut me off on my trading.  I changed mutual fund companies three times then it all stopped.  I averaged 102 trades a year or 51 round trips into the funds/Money Market.  I averaged a 72% annual rate of return for 7 years.   I was accurate on projecting a profit the next day by 82% and from the purchase to the closing sell I was about 71% accurate on making a profit.   Unbelievable but true.  I wish I had started with more money but you have to start from were you are at.  I was making $6-7K month on the mutual fund trading and another $2K for managing friends accounts.   It was a very simple system I used because what happens in the US today affects ASIA tomorrow and what happened after 11:00 today affected Europe tomorrow.  It was that easy.  Cause and Affect.  I know that there are systems that work to generate high returns in stocks so that is what I am looking for now.

Tom from Charlotte, North Carolina

It has removed 5481 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS