Re: RE: [amibroker] Re: Script and Stockconsultant website

Dan,

I truly appreciate your help regarding this matter.

Thank you so much

Jessie,

The website address is www.stockconsultant.com

thanks again

tony

On 7/17/05, jessie10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jessie10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi Dan and Tony,

     I though I responded to your previous email but I am sorry but I did not see it in the thread.  If you would allow me to have the email address of the site you are downloading from maybe I could help with the download and conversion in excel and building a csv file.

     I have been working with excel for years and automate most of my functions using VBA through the macro builder.  I also have the ability to help build data files automatically.  I would be happy to combine/share these talents with anyone who would assist in a team effort in build some AFL files that would forcast the movement of stock prices and options.

Tom Charlotte, North Carolina