Re: [amibroker] Re: Script and Stockconsultant website

Dan,
Normally, I just do it manually one by one.  But if this can be retrieved automatically for every stock from the AB scanner that I have created, it would be alot easier for me to read.  As of now, I just do it manually.

thanks

Tony
qitrader