[amibroker] Split-adjusting eSignal 1-min data

Hello, all,

eSignal does NOT adjust its historical intraday database for splits (confirmed thru email with eSignal tech support). So, when I try to manually split the 1-minute data in AB, it splits all but a few bars, and I don't know how to get those bars in line with the others. I attached a screenshot of AAPL to show what I mean. This happens no matter what symbol I pick to split. I've tried everything (setting the configuration for 24 hours, day session only, day and night session only, but nothing seems to help). Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Al Venosa

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS