[amibroker] Re: alertif exec - simultaneous trading systems / alerts

Dear Terry,

thank you very much for your help.

I am not too deep into AFL coding.

Could you help me out with a concrete sample for the code ?
Below as an example.

Thank you !!!!

Regards
Robert

Examle for my current setup:

Chart 1 (EURUSD)

Buy = Cross(condition);
Sell = 0;
Applystop...(loss limit)
Applystop...(profit Target)
alertif(Buy,"EXEC" .....,1);

Chart 2 (USDJPY)

Buy = Cross(condition);
Sell = 0;
Applystop...(loss limit)
Applystop...(profit Target)
alertif(Buy,"EXEC" .....,1);

Chart 3 (time)

AddColumn(Hour(),"Hour");
AddColumn(Minute(),"Minute");
function time()
{Time = Now(4);
Seconds = int(Time%100);
Minutes = int(Time/100%100);
Hours = int(Time/10000%100);
SecondNum = int(Hours*60*60+Minutes*60+Seconds);
return Time;}
Title ="\nTime: "+NumToStr(Time(),1.0,0);