[amibroker] Re: Reliance chart for daytrader

Title: Feline World: Art of Nicole Jahan, Stationery by Cloudeight

   hello,

                   Note todays market was down but only the below stock went up 1.7 % after hitting the stop loss (red moving average ) mentioned and had a reversal  from there but then the market is dynamic and  so should be the position especially for daytrading and the trade discipline mentioned  below clearly states that position should be taken when the stock shows signs of revival.My bad luck i wasnt in
the markets the whole day .proverb observe discipline .Its the key to a smart trade and huge profits.It is not your indicators or signals.Its all in the timing and positioning.

                    The below is post market chart  14 july 2005 for reference.

              (software used amibroekr)

-- N !!