Re: [amibroker] Re: Where can I find Free FOREX tickers list?

using Amiquote with source "Forex (EOD, Intraday, FOREX only)..
they have the following currency pairs..

EURCHF
EURGBP
EURJPY
EURUSD
GBPUSD
USDCHF
USDJPY

Wilson

On 7/12/05, kookpangpond <kookpangpond@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "farhy" <paladon@xxxx> wrote:
> > Where can I find Free FOREX tickers list ?
> > Regards.
>
> With Forex there are no special tickers; or do you mean
> the pairs? If so, then simply write eg "EURUSD,USDCHF,GBPUSD,USDJPY"
> in Amiquote to download the data from the free provider
> (Adjust your database time shift parameter, it should be -3 GMT.)
>
> hope that helps
>
> so long
> farhy

Thanks farhy

Yes,I mean the pairs.I have writen as yours but the Amiquote didn't
load anything so I wonder if the server use differrent symbols.
Anyway, now I can find Free Forex data in one website (http://www.
eoddata.com)so I can get data from there.

regards
Kook

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS