[amibroker] Bug in AmiQuote?

I just rearranged my ticker names by adding the word "Equity" to all
my stock symbols and I added the word "Currency" for the all the
currencies, this is because some tickers of stocks/equities share the
same symbols with tickers of currencies.

The problem comes when I was trying to download "current quote"
(stocks) from AmiQuote (I'm using AmiQuote version 1.71).
I filled out the "symbol translation table" for current and history,
and no matter what I did in the translation table, the ticker that
was imported into AB is not translated correctly in AB.

Here is what I did:
I'm trying to import "Yahoo Current" for the stock "IDR Equity" (in
Yahoo the tickername is 'IDR' -> Intrawest Corp). In AmiQuote I
filled out both the translation table 'Yahoo Current' and 'Yahoo
Historical' with the following format:
IDR,IDR Equity
When I hit 'Start Download' button, a new ticker name of 'IDR' is
created in AB (instead of appending the data into 'IDR Equity).

Anybody has the same experience? Is this a bug in AmiQuote or did I
do something wrong?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Gary.