De : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de cby
Envoyé : 11 juillet 2005 12:03
À : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [amibroker] Where can I get a fresh US-Stocks DB?

Hello.

I have a corrupt DB and AB bug that forced a re-install. If I try to
load the old DB, the bug comes back in the new install as well.

So I am looking for the most up to date tickers list corresponding to
the US-Stocks list on the AB site (which I gather is probably out of
date at this point).

Any suggestions as to where to get a fresh list?

Thanks much,
Chris

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS