[amibroker] Gann clarification !!

         Hello,
                           Please find below the Gann square of Nine and the weekly
charts of our Markets current position.The index NIFTY is trading at near
life time highs and many predict a correction so i was wondering about the
GAnn logic for timing the fall.Any experienced GAnn trader if he may
oblige.

    Fibonacci time Zones :

       Please find above a chart of the nifty - weekly .Consider a few salient points
 from the chart. We consider teh Jan 2004 high as a refernce point since teh nifty
rose there unopposed .From that point  the nifty crashed in teh 18 th week (Fib no)
       Note i am considering all down weeks as a reference points near teh tops since teh
down weeks signify trends change.
      So now consider the May 2004 as a reference point and take fibonacci time zones from
there,and we have what is given below.So on close study note: weeks 5,13,21,34 and 55 come
at turning points .Week 21 and week 55 are significant tops but the bottom pull backs are smaller as fib no
go on increasing.The remaining nos viz leaving 1 ,weeks 2, 3,and 8 are neutral weeks where
the market went sideways.Note all Tps are down weeks.Also Fibonacci week 55 is an important
GAnn time number - 73 .Please see attached chart and go to website indicated for ref of
astrology  gann and correlation.(If GAnn is TA then astology is also TA.) Efficacy is
besides the  point.
         Note:week 21 and unconfirmed week 55 are tops .Wht happend at 21 .Just 2 down weeks and
then again the market resumed its journey.Also note  all turning points are at higher levels  to teh precceding ones .
Now the Gann logic as i see it is given below the chart.

The Gann count starts from Point A .Look at the Gann wheel above the square of nine.
At week 18 we had a major downmove.That on the gann wheel is inbetween two significant
arcs but our reversal was at  week  23 that is at fibonacci point 5.The reversal move started
from the next week viz week 24 for Gann .Now the market has been moving up and up and
though there have been pullbacks and small reversals also coinciding with the gann wheel
viz number 31 on Gann square of 9 is coincident with fibonacci 13 etc my main problem is
      Note 73 is considered a significant number in Gann viz there are 5 trading days in a week
and 73 x 5 =365 - no of days in a year.Week 73 has come and gone .That week we had
a slight blip (week 55 fibonacci) and the market then resumed its upmove.
Note week 73 and week 31 are at diagonally opposite sides on gann wheel.
    Currently our markets have finished week 77 and we have week 78 starting Monday
Note carefully  here: At week 24 for GAnn we had a very significant reversal  the beginning
of a significant major up wave or move.
ON GAnn wheel the week 23 is just below week 77 one full cirlce above so the next major move
seems just round the corner .What i would like to know is note week 24 is between 23 and
25. Thats when the up move started .But 79 not 78 is between 77 and 81 .So would our next
GAnn calculation be week 78 or 79 for consideration ???
                Should i wait one more week??

 -- N !!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS