[amibroker] Database is not saved when closing AB

I hope someone else has this problem and most importantly has a solution---

I'm using AB 4.71.1 and IB.dll v1.42---both the most recent.  My RTQ window
has 14 symbols with 1 minute periods.

When i either close AB or do a File/Save Database i do not get a complete
save.  there are some symbols which do not get saved.  by saved i mean the
Date Modified in Windows Explorer and of course the recent bars.  The
symbols which do not get saved, might be saved the next time.  When i have a
symbol displayed and click the Save icon on the Toolbar, that symbol gets
saved.  None of the files in the Database are Read-Only.

IB, until very recently--last day or 2, only did a 24 hour backfill, and
sometimes not even that.  I came home from holiday on Wed before the
close--turned the computer on and did a "Backfill All RTQ Symbols".  i got
the full backfill on all symbols.  About 430pm est, i closed AB.  I came
back an hour or so later, Started AB and found, about half the symbols did
not get saved.  The stocks and a few futures could not be backfilled, so i
lost Tues & Wed data.  I'm a day trader so it did not matter much, other
than it indicates something is not right.

How can i fix this??

ron

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.