From: ct1942
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:56 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Quotes Plus Plug-in

Is it just me or is anybody else missing the Quotes Plus data plugin?

Since last Amibroker update, I am no longer able to get data from
Quotes Plus.  When I went to preferences and database settings, I
notice that the plugins for TC2000 and Quotes Plus are missing.

Any body else having this problem?

Cordell

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS