[amibroker] Problem: values/dates, etc change in copied/saved chart

Hi all,

Was wondering whether anybody else has experienced the following. If I
save a chart as a file (or copy it to clipboard), and then insert/paste
it into another application the date, values, etc. in some of the lower
panes miraculously change from those which I see in the chart on my
monitor. The latter are usually the date/values of the last point in
the series.

I use titles in the plot-statement itself, as well as in something like
Title = . . . + "{{DATE}}  {{VALUES}};

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

PS